The music inspector

Yesterday I had a bad day.The singing inspector came,his name was Mr Raymond.He looked very miserable and terrifying, I was very scared I did not even talk to my friend Gladys she was also scared,all the children were worried they didn’t even move.He wears huge knickerbockers and thick stocking like a hunting man.He has a round face and eyes like a blue gooseberries and golden curls on his head.

When he started talking I started shaking and the children too,he spoke like a mumberling pig,I wanted to laugh but I was scared he would hit me because he had a long stick that can easily hit a child like me

After everyone had sang a song it was my turn I was embarrassed because the way he called my name was like I was in trouble.When I finally sang my song everyone clapped and no one said a word after that.

Comments

  1. Njabulo, you describe your feelings about the visit in good detail. You could add more detail to your description of the moment you sing and how you felt afterwards when everyone clapped.
    Don’t forget to edit your post carefully before publishing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS

What is the PRECEPT?