Informal Settlement

I woke up and I was wet and cold I discovered that the roof was leaking,I told mom and she put a bucket under the leak,then I said bye to mom and I walked to school. It was very cold and it was raining,there was dirt all over the floor,then I stepped on something very sharp I cut my foot and it was bleeding.I couldn’t call for help because I knew no one was going to help me,and there was no clinic or hospitals,I searched and searched in my bag to find something to rap my cut with, but, I did not have anything.I finally stopped crying and it also stopped raining hard but it was still drizzling. I walked to school limping,on my I saw someone very familiar, it looked like one of my friends from school,but I couldn’t see because it was a bit dark.So when I went closer I discovered it was my friend,she ran to me and gave me a hug and we carried on walking until we got to school , when we got to school the teachers called us inside and we started to work.


The teacher gave us a worksheet and I did not know what we were doing.I could not think and answer the questions but,when I looked at the rest of the worksheet I could only answer one question.

When it was lunch time I just remembered that I did not have lunch or I was hungry,tired and also felt a bit sick,I told my teacher and she gave me a apple and then I was not hungry and break was finished.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL FOOTPRINTS

What is the PRECEPT?

The music inspector